Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael34

Animations in nifskope

2 posts in this topic

Hi, some friends have modified existing animations of EE2 using nifskope, even have adapted several kf to one and the same unit (to make a tradechart with animation different for human, horse and wheels). What I would want to know..it's possible to create completely new animations via nifskope, for example changing the data for the bones affected and for instance replacing rotation in the different nif blocks of an existing animation? I certainly intuit that it's possible, just would please to know how. Thanks in advance and greetings to Neomonkeus and Brandano!!

Michael34

Hi good day or night from Spain. It has been 3 years since I last requested help from this wonderful site. Pity that at least try to answer to my posts. Now i am involved in blending two different animations from Empire Earth 2 Art of Supremacy into a single nif file on nifskope. Both models show in game but only one animation works. The other model remain dumbly static. I know it is possible to make such mixture of animations, just lacking the nodes I need to edit in order that the model shows both (or more than 2) animations in the game. I would be satisfied with getting the nif rightly modified, I know how to work around and research by myself, and I know that just I must modify the index of the nodes, but I can't find myself there. Thanx in advance, I keep researching by trial and error...

fauwolf.nifcache